Week 1 Results – Winners in Bold
Galaxy Stars vs. Pogboom!
Gucci Honcho vs. Sistas B4 Mistas
Turtle FC vs. Madhouse – Tie
OP Elites vs. FCF
Dream Team vs. Supreme Gods
Galaxy Stars vs. Gucci Honcho
Turtle FC vs. Pogboom!
Madhouse vs. Sistas B4 Mistas
Dream Team vs. OP Elites
Supreme Gods vs. FCF
Students will engage in STEM projects connected to real life problem solving. Students will be able to apply content learned in class to real life application – “Discover the exciting science and technology advances happening around us through fun hands-on activities and discussions!”.
- Meeting Day/Time: Monday, 2:25-4:25
- Rm. 116
- Mondays (5): 11/13, 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 1/8
- Limited to 25 students for the 2nd Quarter – sign-up now!
Come to the new Lanier German Club!
Learn about German language and culture in a fun atmosphere. Fairfax High School German students and teacher Mr. Williams will lead the first German Club on Thursday, Nov. 16 at 3:30 in room 154. There will be food! Sign up at http://tinyurl.com/LanierGerman to let us know you will be coming!
Join the Lanier Latin Club!
Learn about the ancient Romans, their language and customs! Fun, food, and games with Fairfax High School Latin students and teacher, Ms. Tiffany. Join us on Monday, November 13th in room 154 at Lanier Middle School between 3:30-4:25 pm. Please rsvp at www.tinyurl.com/LanierLatin.
Boot Camp/Pin Dodge – Monday – 2:25-4:25PM – Meet in Gym
Boot Camp/Weight Room – Thursday – 2:25-4:25PM – Meet in Aux. Gym
Boot Camp is a program designed to help all students reach a higher level of personal fitness. We will incorporate all elements of fitness including: speed, quickness, agility, explosiveness and strength. We will work with multiple types of fitness equipment, plus utilize the weight room. The program is designed to accommodate students of all levels of fitness and help them reach new personal bests.
Boot Camp is limited to 24 students on Monday and 24 students on Thursday for the 2nd Sign-up online below.
Our 2nd Quarter Intramural on Thursdays will be 5v5 Basketball from 2:25-4:25PM!
- 5v5 Basketball League on Thursdays – Late bus transportation available
- Up to 7 Players on a Team
- Team sign-ups begin on 11/2 – Get a team sign-up form during lunch
- Thursday, 11/9 will be an Open Gym Basketball day
- Regular Season will run from 11/16 – 1/4
- Playoffs will take place on 1/11
- Student Championship and Teacher Game will take place on 1/18