Our 2nd Quarter Intramural on Thursdays will be 5v5 Basketball from 2:25-4:25PM!
- 5v5 Basketball League on Thursdays – Late bus transportation available
- Up to 7 Players on a Team
- Team sign-ups begin on 11/2 – Get a team sign-up form during lunch
- Thursday, 11/9 will be an Open Gym Basketball day
- Regular Season will run from 11/16 – 1/4
- Playoffs will take place on 1/11
- Student Championship and Teacher Game will take place on 1/18
Our 2nd Quarter Intramural on Wednesdays will be Futsal from 2:25-4:25PM!
- 5v5 Futsal League on Wednesdays – Late bus transportation available
- Up to 7 Players on a Team
- Team sign-ups begin on 11/1 – Get a team sign-up form during lunch
- Wednesday, 11/8 will be an Open Gym Futsal day
- Regular Season will run from 11/15 – 1/3
- Playoffs will take place on 1/10
- Student Championship and Teacher Game will take place on 1/17
Students will design, build, and glaze functional tea light holders. Great gifts, just in time for the holidays!
Two 7th graders, (one girl and one boy) will be inducted into the KidWind Competition team by the end of this month. The students will be selected from those who are in Mr. D’Souza’s Technology & Engineering 7th grade class this year, either in the 1st or 2nd semester. Those students who are interested need to contact Mr. D’Souza in Room # 151 as soon as possible.
The Overwatch PC Club will begin on Wednesday, October 11th, in Rm. 135 from 2:25-4:25. Students who participate will get to work as a team to complete missions in this team based game.
In order to participate in the Overwatch PC Club, students will need:
- Overwatch PC Edition downloaded on student’s personal laptop
- Headphones or earbuds
Students will have the option of storing their laptops in Rm. 135 on Wednesday mornings.
Sign-up using the link below.
Overwatch PC Sign-up
Students can come to the gym after-late buses on Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays and play a variety of informal pickup games. Teams will be formed with the students who attend each day. For the 1st Quarter, we will follow the following schedule:
- Monday – Pickup Basketball
- Wednesday – Pickup Futsal
- Thursday – Pickup Futsal
- Parents should pickup students NLT 5:45 at Door 7
The FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America) is a student organization offering opportunity for students to develop leadership skills while participating in various hands-on activities. There are online and in-person ways for students to compete at the local, state and national level. We have themed meetings where students will do a variety of fun activities such as baking, sewing, cooking and of course, eating. Students can also earn service hours by helping with community projects developed by the members.
FCCLA will have an Interest Meeting on Monday, 9/18 in Rm. 143 and will continue to meet weekly throughout the year.