Lanier Middle School is proud to announce the introduction of a brand new after-school competitive Robotics Team! Through participation in this program, students will develop technical skills such as 3D Design, Engineering, Programming, and nontechnical skills such as presentation, networking, and leadership. No experience is required and it is a ton of fun! If interested to learn more information, please stop by at the Makerspace (located near door 6) this Thursday, 9/5, from 7:00-8:00 PM! If you have any questions or cannot make it, please contact the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eco Club meets on Mondays and/or Wednesdays in Rm. 116 from 2:25-4:25
Eco Club will provide students with a variety of experiences:
- Opportunity to explore and devise solutions for real community needs.
- Students will learn about the ways in which we as individuals, families, and communities, consume and dispose.
- Students will develop an awareness of their place in the problem as well as their ability to have a positive impact on the environment.
- Participate in award winning regional and national contests.
- Great opportunity for hands-on learning experience.
- Plant and maintain vegetable garden, build a rain garden, dry bed stream, etc.
Students who participate will also have an opportunity to earn service learning credits.
No sign-up required – Just drop in!