Students will engage in STEM projects connected to real life problem solving. Students will be able to apply content learned in class to real life application – “Discover the exciting science and technology advances happening around us through fun hands-on activities and discussions!”.
- Meeting Day/Time: Monday, 2:25-4:25
- Rm. 116
- Mondays (5): 11/13, 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 1/8
- Limited to 25 students for the 2nd Quarter – sign-up now!
Every single student at Lanier Middle School will need to complete a Service Project of some sort during the 2017-18 School Year. Whether it is an 8th Grade Community Project or a 7th Grade Eco-Stewardship project we will help you find a workable project, plan it out, and organize a schedule and details needed for completion. Starting these projects and mapping out a course to completion in order to meet required hours and project details, and organizing for your final presentation or submission can seem overwhelming… let us help you!
- Wednesday, 2:25-4:25
- Rm. 110
- First Meeting: Wednesday, September 20th
- Last Meeting: Wednesday, October 25th
- Limited to 20 students for 1st quarter – Sign-up below!