Eco Club meets on Mondays and/or Wednesdays in Rm. 116 from 2:25-4:25
Eco Club will provide students with a variety of experiences:
- Opportunity to explore and devise solutions for real community needs.
- Students will learn about the ways in which we as individuals, families, and communities, consume and dispose.
- Students will develop an awareness of their place in the problem as well as their ability to have a positive impact on the environment.
- Participate in award winning regional and national contests.
- Great opportunity for hands-on learning experience.
- Plant and maintain vegetable garden, build a rain garden, dry bed stream, etc.
Students who participate will also have an opportunity to earn service learning credits.
No sign-up required – Just drop in!