Food Innovation will meet on Wednesdays in Rm. 143 from 2:25-4:25.
Our first 4-week session will begin on 9/18 and will have a Cake and Pie theme!
There is a $5.00 supply fee for the first 4-week session and there will be 20 students slots
To reserve your spot in Food Innovation – Session 1 – click on the SignUpGenius link below.
Drama Club meets on Wednesdays from 2:30-4:25 in the Black Box (Rm. 120). Our first meeting will take place on 9/18 in the Auditorium.
Check out our website HERE
Eco Club meets on Mondays and/or Wednesdays in Rm. 116 from 2:25-4:25
Eco Club will provide students with a variety of experiences:
- Opportunity to explore and devise solutions for real community needs.
- Students will learn about the ways in which we as individuals, families, and communities, consume and dispose.
- Students will develop an awareness of their place in the problem as well as their ability to have a positive impact on the environment.
- Participate in award winning regional and national contests.
- Great opportunity for hands-on learning experience.
- Plant and maintain vegetable garden, build a rain garden, dry bed stream, etc.
Students who participate will also have an opportunity to earn service learning credits.
No sign-up required – Just drop in!
Do you love anime but end up watching it alone at home? Want to meet with others who love to watch, read, draw, and talk about all the latest Japanese animation? Then come to room 115 on Monday, 9/16! We’ll watch shows together and indulge in all things anime and manga! Bring your books and suggestions for the next meeting.
We’ll see you there!
This club is limited to 25 students. Use the SignUpGenius link below to join Anime Club!