Students who attend Eco Club will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance environmental stewardship skills
- Participate in maintaining outdoor living classroom, vegetable garden, and learn about various ecosystems and our interdependence on them
- Apply content learned in class to real life problem solving experience
- Participate in regional and national environmental competitions.
Eco Club meets from 2:25-4:25 in Room 105 on Wednesday and Room 116 on Thursday. There is no sign-up required for Eco Club.
Come to Rm. 154/155 for our monthly Middle School Math League competitions. Each competition takes less than an hour and is open to all Lanier students. See the schedule of dates below:
Students will engage in STEM projects connected to real life problem solving. Students will be able to apply content learned in class to real life application – “Discover the exciting science and technology advances happening around us through fun hands-on activities and discussions!”
- Meeting Day/Time: Monday, 2:25-4:25
- Rm. 116
- First Meeting: Monday, September 25th
- Limited to 25 students for the 1st Quarter – sign-up now!
Every single student at Lanier Middle School will need to complete a Service Project of some sort during the 2017-18 School Year. Whether it is an 8th Grade Community Project or a 7th Grade Eco-Stewardship project we will help you find a workable project, plan it out, and organize a schedule and details needed for completion. Starting these projects and mapping out a course to completion in order to meet required hours and project details, and organizing for your final presentation or submission can seem overwhelming… let us help you!
- Wednesday, 2:25-4:25
- Rm. 110
- First Meeting: Wednesday, September 20th
- Last Meeting: Wednesday, October 25th
- Limited to 20 students for 1st quarter – Sign-up below!
Check out our offerings for 3rd Quarter!